The Synergy® bracket design is the most versatile, active bracket. It brings more treatment control options than conventional edgewise brackets, reduces friction dramatically and also reduces total treatment duration. All of this comes together in a very low profile patented Synergy design.
RMO®’s SWLF (Straight Wire Low Friction) bracket represents the latest development in ConverTechnology: passive when you want it, total control when you need it. No clips, no doors, and no failures. SWLF Synergy® R combines the simplicity and ease of self-ligating bracket design with the flexibility and advanced performance of Synergy®’s Friction Selection Control (FSC) modes. SWLF Synergy® R provides minimal friction and rapid wire changeout, with cuspid and bicuspid brackets that can be converted into traditional Synergy® style brackets at any time during treatment. Clinically tested and proven effective, SWLF Synergy® R is designed, engineered, and manufactured with pride in the USA.
- Molded Convertible Cap on Cuspid/Bicuspids - no moving parts/broken clips/doors/failures/unwanted conversions; consistent & predictable strength over brazed caps
- Liberal Tie-Wing Clearance for easy & secure ligation
- Low-profile Ball Style Hook for added patient comfort by minimizing cheek irritation
- Torque-in-Base for optimal slot alignment; reduces guesswork & patient chair time
- Center Scribe for precise/accurate bracket placement
- Two-Piece Mesh Pad construction for consistent and predictable bonding
- Flared Mesial-Distal Lead-ins - easy wire placement & insertion provides quicker wire changes; fluid movement and less binding of the wire
- Permanent ID Markings for quick & easy identification; vertical midlines allow for accurate placement & positioning
- Metal-Injection-Molded (MIM) - consistent tolerances and smooth, rounded corners
Patented rounded arch slot walls and floor, let the arch wires reach their full potential by minimizing frictional opposition to sliding during the alignment stage. This adds to the effective- ness of the arch wire and contributes to the combined effect of Synergy®.
Synergy® ƒx is totally integrated as one unit with built in wings, hooks and base. The integral bonding base eliminates bracket from base separation. Synergy® ƒx has six identical size tie wings for easy ligation, strength and patient comfort. The lower central/lateral brackets are also in the Synergy® six tie wings. This assures the quickest possible movement by all the teeth to immediately engage in movement. Synergy® ƒx low friction, light forces along with its low, rounded profile means more comfort. Low profile has less irritation to soft tissue and less interference with the upper teeth.
- Low friction-low force
- Patented rounded arch slot walls and floor
- Integrated as one unit with built in wings, hooks and base
- 6 identical size tie wings for easy ligation, strength and patient comfort
- Low profile has less irritation to soft tissue
- Available in 2 techniques